Monday, February 6, 2012

Madonna - Frozen [Official Video]

At first I listened to this and was thinking of applying it to someone else and aiming it's lyrics and message to another. But...as I pondered to myself, I opened myself up to hearing this as a song to myself, from myself. Sound weird? That's ok. I'm ok with weird, more ok with being weird than status quo. Yes, it's a typical Madonna music video and a little creepy...but it sure gets the message across with some entertaining visual effects to accompany its message nonetheless. Perhaps consider listening to this as a song and receiving it as a loving plea from your own heart to yourself...at least consider it if you can get past some of the unconventional and unorthodox visuals...just consider it and perhaps it will speak to you, and perhaps it won't..that's ok too..

No comments:

Post a Comment