Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snowy Day Ramblings


We're having another little snow storm here in MN. Man, it was pretty nice to have those few days of above freezing temperatures, but that was short-lived.

I don't take too much to the long winters here in MN. I kinda wish I could pack up my family and a couple of friends in MN and move them all down to somewhere that has much shorter and milder winters. It's not that I don't like winter, but it just seems to be getting longer and longer every year!

I've thought several times of moving away from MN. It sounds really nice actually, but I'd definately want my sisters and their families to come with, which is the hard part! I guess every place has its pros and cons. So at least for the next few years...we'll have to endure the MN winters...and learn to enjoy them more. Having a child helps...children seem to love winter and snow, which is good.


1 comment:

  1. i never really liked winter season in general. i still remember Mark drove his (mother's) car to frozen lake back in 97..lol can't imagine doing such things in Korea or California! Well at least winter in Minnesota is clean and unpolluted. In Korea, snow is pretty much a frozen acid rain and polluted dusts from China...

    ReplyDelete